The F.C. Tucker Company has been an Indiana institution since 1918. We became the #1 Real Estate Company in Indiana through our performance and by maintaining a reputation for reliability and integrity. Each client is treated as our only client.
ART JOHNSON'S BIOGRAPHY
Licensed Real Estate Broker specializing in the selling and marketing of new and existing residential real estate, utilizing business knowledge, professional ethics, and a strong company support system where excellence is a way of life.
- Graduate, Olivet Nazarene University
- Majored in Business Administration, minored in Economics
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- F.C.Tucker Training & Professional Development
- Continuing Education
- Vice President, Residential Division, F.C.Tucker Co.
- Consistently A Top Producer In Tucker's East Office
- Executive Club Award, F.C.Tucker Co.
- Life Member, President's Club, 30 Years, F.C. Tucker Co.
- Career Sales Volume of over $170 Million
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Professional since 1978
- National Association of REALTORS
- Indiana Association of REALTORS
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS
- Residential Sales Council of REALTORS National Marketing Institute
Art and his wife, Karen, have been married since 1971 and have two daughters. They enjoy spending time with their family, and are active members in their church.
All Rights Reserved @ 2017